CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

BBC - Weather Centre - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sorry!!!

Hey everybody!

I was looking for new layouts for our blog and as you can notice I found it. I was doing a kind of test with this layout just to know if it would work, but unfortunately I erased all the other things that you guys posted here. I'm so sorry! It wasn't my intention! Oh! I got this layout from this site: www.pyzam.com! Hope you're not too angry with me! See you soon! And, one last time, I'm sorry!

Milinha

6 comment(s):

katia Ruivo said...

I am!!! Just kidding!!!!

Camila, you didn't delete all the posts, they're still here, but they were kept in a different way, just a tip for all of you:
Everytime you try to change the template of the blog, you should save all the content beforehand, all right!!!


miss you a lot!

see u on Friday!!!!!!

Kátia Ruivo

Lucas Bittencourt said...

THANKS A LOT!!!! Really thanks, at last the blog is with something new, it's much better in the darkness, better to read, more enphasys on the words... But don't worry about the old things you've errased, it was old things, now we have space to put new things, great job camila!

Ricardo Busquet said...

THE FISH! YOU KILLED THE FISH!!


I'm kidding, just like Lucas said, we got space to put new things.
Nice one ;D

Lucas Bittencourt said...

sniff...I didn't think about the fishes...Camila, why you have to be so mean with our fishes...little and without defense, why life is so bad...we need more fishes...

Unknown said...

Hey guys! You're making me feel worse than I was!Snif!Snif!Snif!Snif!Snif!Snif!Snif!
I liked that fishes a lot! When I was stressed I used to feed them. OH MY GOD! What kind of monster am I?

Lucas Bittencourt said...

Don't worry, they were just digital fishes, don't be so cruel with yourself... Maybe it was just a dream mila... Dream fishes...we need more fishes!